The second of our two
options is for custom home owners who want to be more involved in the
project management process, to increase control and reduce the overall
HOMEOWNER PROGRAM TWO
Madison Custom Homes as Project Manager
This program allows the homeowner to act as General Contractor. As GC, the
will see every
invoice for the project. The homeowner will meet once a week with
Madison Custom Homes Inc. to approve subcontractor payments.
- All construction draws from the bank go directly to the homeowner
- Homeowner directly pays all subcontractors (only after approval by Madison Custom Homes Inc.)
- All bills and invoices are paid directly by the homeowners
- A one-year warranty is provided by the subcontractors. Any other
manufacturer warranties apply as stated.
- Pricing is determined by the estimated hard cost of the home with
flat fee that is less than a normal builder markup
- The builder management fee is a flat rate that does not change
- Changes are not marked up with a fee unless it is finishing a basement or bonus room that was originally figured as unfinished or some large structural addition
- The home is built by Madison Custom Homes Inc. in the exact same manor as "program one". All quality, schedule and budget issues will be monitored and followed through in the exact same
- Madison Custom Homes, Inc. is on the job site daily. No limits exist on site visits.
- Homeowner has control of all monies paid out
- Less cost:
- Lower mark-up
- Mark-up does not increase
- No mark-up for change orders (except where noted)
- Project comes in under budget, owner saves that money
- On average, home owners should plan on devoting 1 - 2 hours per week reviewing invoices
with Madison Custom Homes and writing checks to sub-contractors
For more information and a brief comparison between the two
programs, please read
Take the First Step - Contact Us
To learn more about having Madison Custom Homes Inc. build for you, call
send us an email or submit the short form to the right.